“HOLD-TITE®” AUTOMATIC VEHICLE RESTRAINT
The “Hold-Tite®” automatic vehicle restraint has push button activation with PLC solid state controls (115V/1PH) and a low profile, non-impact design for wall or driveway mount. Equipped with true positive hydraulic restraining force it virtually eliminates “trailer creep”, a major cause of incidents at the loading dock. It comes standard with auto restore and an amber caution light indicator if a trailer has no RIG (rear impact guard) or a badly damaged RIG. Keyed override for interlock condition and automatic light sequencing to indicate RIG or no RIG are some of the outstanding safety features. The “Hold-Tite®” automatic vehicle restrain is built to last with full two (2) year base warranty on structural, hydraulic and electrical components and an additional three (3) years on structural. It also meets all current NHTSA regulations.
- Push button activation with PLC solid state controls (115 volt - single phase operation)
- Automatic light sequencing of inside/outside red/green lights
- Low profile, non-impact design (wall or driveway mount)
- Positive hydraulic restraining force to minimize “trailer creep”
- Auto restore and activation of amber caution light indicator if unable to secure trailers RIG.
- Includes 3 position keyed override.
- Designed to accommodate rear impact guard (RIG) outlined in 1998 NHTSA regulation
- Interlock terminals for leveler and/or powered overhead door interlock
- Two (2) year base warranty on structural, hydraulic and electrical components and an additional three (3) years on structural